Our approach to media relations is one of strategic alignment with organisational vision and goals. We ensure that though our media network, the relationship between the client and media is optimal.
We can assist with all functions of communication such as strategy, planning and implementation. Numerous platforms – online and offline – are used for these conversations with the end goal of building stronger businesses and reputations.
Strategic alignment is key
mediaEQ’s team has over 20 years experience in media relations management. Part of the success of mediaEQ media relations projects has been the close alignment of the communication and media relations strategy with that of the corporate strategy.
This is built by the following process:
– Build an understanding of the programme’s mandate and its deliverables for the current year
– Build an understanding of past performances of the programme and in particular, the communication and media relations team
– Build an understanding of the expectations of the leadership and communications team (and what constitutes success on their part)
– Build an understanding of the programme’s current profile with stakeholders (including undertaking a mini perception with the media)
– Translate this into a communication and media relations strategy
– Develop an implementation plan with measurement as a key indicator of success.
We have a consummate understanding of higher education, as well as financial and development sectors.